Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Post on my blog!

Hello world! How are we all on this lovely 2:30 in the morning on Saturday? Some of us are probably sleeping, the younger set of us are most likely still out partying, while my idols are half way across the world, most likely hard at work. I hope to join them one day. I am proud to announce that I am now only 1 or 2 semesters away from receiving my Associate's Degree in Theater Arts-Acting, graduating from community college, and transferring to a university!!!! I have a lot of schools in mind, but UCLA has an excellent theater program, so that is definitely top of my list. I'm surprised that I'm still able to get up out of bed every day and function normally during school hours. This past year has been extremely difficult on me and my mother for personal reasons that due to breach of confidentiality I am not at liberty to discuss at this moment in time.  Despite this, I still believe in hope for a new tomorrow, as should all of you during these hard times.


I should probably hit the hay soon, I can literally feel myself falling asleep. I'm having a Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 marathon. David Carradine, you will always be missed and it would have been a dream come true to work in a project with you. What a wonderfully talented actor, I know he was one of my mom's favorites :) As for one of my biggest inspirations, Mr. QUENTIN TARANTINO, you are extraordinary and your works are mesmerizing masterpieces. I hope to one day be as superior as you are. Good Night Moon, Good night world, and have wonderful dreams!


Elana Jade Rebel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment