Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LOVE: NOT LIKE THE MOVIES AND OTHER REVELATIONS


Hello, world! It's NocturnELLE once again! Can't really sleep, thought I would post some interesting thoughts on my mind, posting a little "earlier" than usual. Lol


Have you ever wanted to run out of your own life? Have you ever felt like people can see right through your facade, and that you can never be sure if they genuinely care about you, or you think you're not worth anything. Pet cloning has managed to be perfected, why can't time travel? What would you change if you could go back in time, or what would you want to see? I'd definitely want to see all my favorite musicians in the 60's-80's: THE BEATLES. THE DOORS. THE ROLLING STONES. THE WHO. THE ANIMALS. JIMI HENDRIX. JANIS JOPLIN. THE SEX PISTOLS. MOTLEY CRUE. POISON. This is all so hard for me. With everything currently going on in my life, I'm unable to think and act rationally. I want something new, I am so over some of the things and people in my life to the point where I want nothing to do with them. I feel so forgotten sometimes..

Look at all of the movies over the past century and generation that influenced the ideas of love. Gone With The Wind. Casablanca. When Harry Met Sally. Titanic. The Notebook. ANY DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE! It's rather unfortunate, that there really are not any Rhett Butlers or Rick Blaines or even any Jack Dawsons or Noah Calhouns or Stefan Salvatores. We need to find our own leading man, our own Disney Prince, our happily ever after. Females wish they could find men that were these romantic heroines, but that's about as likely as finding an authentic pair of Christian Louboutins in the Garment District sold in the same truck as knock off Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses. Our knights may not be clad in shining armor, but their outer couture is insignificant if their inner heart is pure and loving. 



YEP. THIS IS REALLY WHAT A GIRL WANTS :D


Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman) and Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca (1942), the NUMBER ONE MOVIE ON AFI'S 100 YEARS...100 PASSIONS
Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) and Scarlett O'Hara (Vivienne Leigh) in Gone With The Wind (1939) the NUMBER TWO MOVIE ON AFI'S 100 YEARS...100 PASSIONS



Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Rose DeWitt Bukater/Dawson (Kate Winslet) in Titanic (1997), the NUMBER THIRTY SEVENTH MOVIE ON AFI'S 100 YEARS, 100 PASSIONS

Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling) and Allie Hamilton (Rachel McAdams) in The Notebook (2004)

V-J DAY IN TIMES SQUARE
PHOTOGRAPHED BY ALFRED EISENSTAEDT
ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC KISSES OF ALL TIME




Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) on True Blood. Fun Fact: Anna and Stephen celebrated their one year wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago! Talk about TRUE LOVE! 

AND THE NUMBER ONE KISS AWARD GOES TO...
ELENA GILBERT(NINA DOBREV) AND STEFAN SALVATORE (PAUL WESLEY) OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! WE ALL WISH WE HAD A PASSIONATE VAMPIRE LOVE LIKE STEFAN, AND ELENA IS THE ONE THAT GIRLS ACROSS THE GLOBE ENVY FOR HAVING JUST THAT :D












I seem to have acquired what is called "Scarlett O'Hara Syndrome". Scarlett O'Hara Syndrome is when men fall in love with you, but DO NOT want to be your boyfriend or marry you. I also have "Good Luck Chuck Syndrome", where 8 out of 10 guys that either only want to be just friends or friends with benefits or just aren't into commitment, the next girl they meet becomes their serious girlfriend. When will I find my next love? :( When I least expect it, right? How come it doesn't seem that way for others?


Speaking of love. I know it's been a while since I've mentioned him, but I still kind of miss T so much. I begged and begged him NOT TO LEAVE. We both kind of knew that he had to though, but why did he have to get back together with that fugly malicious immature conniving mother hippo? I HOPE SHE'S GETTING THE LAST LAUGH. I hate how I KNOW that I'm a strong person and how I'm not showing it because this is hitting me so hard. I hate how he deleted me and although he sent me a message that we are still friends, that horrible woman messaged me!!!! YES. MY EX BOYFRIEND'S EX/NOW CURRENT GIRLFRIEND MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK. MAN, SHE REALLY WISHES SHE WAS YOUNGER. Basically, she went on a rant how there is no "keeping it between us" between Tyler and I and that he loves her very much and has for years now. I told her that I hoped this time around lasted much longer and that his head wasn't turned by another young girl and how she should open up her purse every once in a while to air out Tylers balls. She said my jealousy will eat me up in the end and that my words towards her solidify that I'm not his true friend... He wasn't my true friend first when he deleted me AND LET THAT HORRIBLE WOMAN MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!!!I I NEVER REPLIED TO HER AFTER THAT, AND I THINK THEY BOTH BLOCKED ME. I DON'T CARE, BECAUSE NOW I CAN FULLY MOVE ON! THEY BELONG TOGETHER, AND HE'LL COME CRAWLING BACK BUT I DON'T WANT HIM ANYMORE!!!!


Our perfections are rooted from our flaws and mistakes.How do we acknowledge and improve on these imperfections and mistakes? We grow, we change. We tell ourselves that there is hope for a new tomorrow and aspire to achieve personal greatness in our everyday lives. You can't please everybody all of the time, but you can please some people some of the time. We let the sunshine's rays bursting through our windows each morning be that messenger of  new beginnings, a new day. When I went on the Senior Life Skills Retreat almost 3 years ago in high school, we learned this song that says "Put a smile on your face and the world's a happy place." It's so true, because a purely genuine smile can have such an impact. See? :) Hehehe 


On a slightly less intellectual note, I think we all have a little bit of "The Dude" Within us ;) When I say "The Dude", I am in fact referring to "The Big Lebowski. Hahaha. Everybody gets a little lost on the the road to perseverance, and to find the light at the end o the tunnel. There is no such thing as a GPS Navigatior for your life and although we do heed the tales of other's journeys, we all take a different route, and sometimes it takes us a longer time or a shorter time to get there. In other words, I've just checked in to see what condition my condition was in. ;)


 The Big Lebowski




I think I'll watch a movie. Here's a playlist to finish off with. I'd like to dedicate "F**K YOU/FORGET YOU" by CEE LO GREEN and "YOU OUGHTA KNOW" by ALANIS MORRISETTE to Taylor and his mother hippo. KISS MY A-S-S!!!!!!!! Lol :P. Good Night, Moon. Good Night World. Until I blog again...


Elana Jade Rebel <3



                                                           F**K YOU BY CEE LO GREEN


                                         YOU OUGHTA KNOW BY ALANIS MORRISETTE                                         







Songs of the day 
"Sorry" Buckcherry
"When The Heartache Ends" Rob Thomas
"So Yesterday" Hilary Duff
"You Oughta Know" Alanis Morrisette 
"Problem Girl" Rob Thomas
"I'm Gonna Getcha Good" Shania Twain
"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" Celine Dion
"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" Elton John
"Her Diamonds" Rob Thomas
"Breathe" Michelle Branch
"Stupid Girl" Garbage
"Bitch" Meredith Brooks
"Crazy Bitch" Buckcherry
"Everything" Buckcherry
"Open My Eyes" Buckcherry
"Sleeping Angel" Stevie Nicks
"You Can't Always Get What You Want" The Rolling Stones
"Gimme Shelter" The Rolling Stones
"Emotional Rescue" The Rolling Stones
"Ruby Tuesday" The Rolling Stones
"No Scrubs" TLC
"Last Beautiful Girl" Matchbox Twenty
"You Won't Be Mine" Matchbox Twenty
"Not Like The Movies" Katy Perry

"Part Of Me" Katy Perry
"What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Stronger)" Kelly Clarkson
"Someone Like You" ADELE
"Set Fire To The Rain" ADELE
"Rolling In The Deep" ADELE
"Grenade" Bruno Mars


2 comments:

  1. Guess I didn't comment. Huh. Anyway, lovely post my dear! It is sad that there aren't as many good guys out there anymore, but they are still there. Don't give up my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so romantic!!!
    pass to my blog and follow :)
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete