Thursday, October 27, 2011

Criminal Minds, Aldo Models, and my trip to Dancing With The Stars!!!!

Hello, world! It's NocturnElle and so long since I've blogged! I had to post this but I WILL BE POSTING MY TRUE BLOOD POST! Now, time for business! 


I've been spending a lot of time at my grandma's and have been watching the shows she watches on a religously weekly basis, which greatly aroused my interest. One of the shows that I've recently gotten into Criminal Minds. Everybody had been talking about it for so long. Boy, was I missing out! It's like Jelly Bellys, FREAKING ADDICTING!!!!! I actually watched Episode 3 of Season 1 at the library. I was a minute late for my morning class on Tuesday and the teacher was going over test questions and then released the rest of the class at 10:05 when class lets out at 11:15. WOW! I thought that Matthew Gray Gubler, the actor that plays Dr. Spencer Reid, looked SO much better with his hair cut shorter than how he was wearing it longer. I thought I was going crazy, because he has a weird eye. I don't know if he's cross-eyed or has a lazy eye, I think it's one eye is bigger than the other. Than, by a weird stroke of luck, I SAW HIM!

I was out shopping at the Topanga Plaza Mall (which is competing with Mall of America in Minnesota to be the BIGGEST SHOPPING MALL IN THE WORLD!) with Sierra and her friend Taylor to get something to wear for Dancing With The Stars (I'll get to that in a bit. *SQUEAL*!) and we go into the Aldo store. I was kind of dazed, but I looked over and there was Matthew... IN THE FLESH... AND LOOKING BACK AT ME! We kept looking over at each other and then he followed me into the next store. Before I left, I looked over one last time, waved with my fingers and winked. KILLER! Hahaha he's a freaking cutie in person, too bad we didn't talk. Hahaha and his eyes are fine in person. Ironically enough, Matthew is the new face (along with model/actress Lily Donaldson) of Aldo's 2011 Holiday Campaign, courtsey of genius Terry Richardson. Congrats to you both!!!!! I am going banana's for Lily's shoes and sparkly dress!!!







While I was looking for these pictures, I came across the Aldo 2011 Spring/Summer ads and found Sean O'Pry as the male model alongside Lily. WOW WOWIE!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!!


AND MY NEW HOTTIE, TRISTAN MACMANUS, NANCY GRACE'S PARTNER ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!


ISN'T HE GORGEOUS AND ADORABLE?!?!?!? MY FUTURE HUSBAND... HEHEHE
ANYWAYS, NOW TO GET BACK TO MY BLOG SO I CAN STOP DROOLING! Hahaha. My grandma kind of set me up on a "blind playdate" (are they still called playdates? Nobody has created the adult equivalent to it yet, so that's what I'm just going to keep calling it until then) with this girl Sierra that's a new lifeguard at The Y (YMCA). Sierra just moved here from Syracuse, New York 2 1/2 months ago, and she used to figure skate like me and wants to act also. Her dream is to get into the EATM (Exotic Animal Training Management) program at our school. Grams gave me her number and started talking and then 2 weeks ago Dillon and I went ice skating and to T.G.I. Fridays with her and we all had such a blast!!!! She was telling me how she was going to Dancing With The Stars on October 24th and that she wished she knew me before she invited the person she went with. Long story short, when she texted me saying that the friend flaked out and that she was taking ME instead, I jumped off the couch and started jumping up and down screaming!!!!! I'm rooting for David Arquette and JR Martinez, but I'm really into David. That man got better looking with age, he looks INSANELY SEXY!!!! Him and Tristan are definitely my new flavors of the season! I kept waving to him when we were at Dancing With The Stars. I was cheering so loudly for him and JR and Tristan. My screams got on TV!!!! Lmao! This was the night when Maksim got into his infamous argument with judge Len Goodman. The tension was so thick and intense you could cut it with a machete! Lol! Kristen Chenoweth performed that night also, I adore here! She is fantastic. Then, the whole cast did a group number to "Big Spender" and another song from Sweet Charity. They all did such an outstanding job, and props to Nancy Grace for doing a HAND STAND!!!! OH AND CHECK THIS OUT! Sierra and I were picked by THE PRODUCERS TO RECEIVE VIP PASSES AND FRONT ROW SEATS FOR NEXT WEEK'S SHOW!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I WAS ELATED! Here's a picture of me and Sierra at The Grove post DWTS.

Also, here's some pictures from the show! (Since we couldn't have our phones with us :/)

BROADWAY WEEK!

THE REMAINING 7 COUPLES

The Girls prepared to perform!

David and Kym

Group Dance finale
 

\
The cast anxiously awaiting the judge's critique following the group dance

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I GOT TO DANCE ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND MEET THE HOST TOM BERGERON!!!! I told him that he is such a lively host and that he brings a fantastic element to the show, I made his night with that comment. Hahaha but anyways back to David. He TOTALLY got jilted last night in the scoring! He's getting better every week and is doing such a fantastic job. I HONESTLY THINK HIM AND HIS PARTNER KYM ARE AN ITEM!!!! Hahaha you can totally see the attraction and chemistry when they dance, she's very sweet with him. He'll think the same of me, because I think he's freaking adorable. Anyways, PLEASE VOTE FOR DAVID AND KYM!!!! I really want either him or JR Martinez to win, he is unbelievable! The judges are being WAY too hard on David. He's doing a fantastic job, especially for having dsylexia, and they score him way too low! Here's some pictures of David's performances over the last couple of weeks. I love how he adores his daughter Coco. On the first night, the host Brooke Burke told him she was in the audience and David said "She's so beautiful and she's the light of my life and I'm so happy she's here tonight." and it was so sweet it just made me cry. I wish my dad thought of me like that. One more thing. There are some sick people out there that are making fun of JR just because of his accident. I just want to say that YOU'RE ALL DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!! JR MARTINEZ IS AN AMERICAN HERO AND A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, AND A HUGE INSPIRATION TO MILLIONS!!!! HE IS INCREDIBLE AND HE HOLDS HIS HEAD UP EVERY DAY AND KEEPS SMILING NO MATTER WHAT.
J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff

 Well, I am about to leave soon to go back to "Bon Tempes" Good Night, Moon! Good Night, World! Until I blog again
<3 ELANA JADE REBEL

SEASON 13 CAST PICTURES
WEEK 1: SEASON 13 PREMIERE
THE VINESSE WALTZ
"SOMEBODY TO LOVE"
SCORE: 18
WEEK 2: SOCK BOP
THE JIVE
"RUNAWAY BABY"
SCORE:18
WEEK 3: MY MOST MEMORABLE YEAR
THE RUMBA
"O-O-H CHILD"
SCORE: 24
WEEK 4: MOVIE SCORE WEEK
THE PASO DOBLE
"INDIANA JONES THEME"
SCORE: 23
WEEK 5: 80'S WEEK
THE TANGO
"TAINTED LOVE"
SCORE: 25


WEEK 6: BROADWAY WEEK
THE QUICK STEP/GROUP DANCE
"WE GO TOGETHER" FROM GREASE/"BIG SPENDER" FROM SWEET CHARITY
SCORE: 23/NA
THEY GOT JILTED!!!!!! I WAS THERE AND HE WAS FANTASTIC!
KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK, DAVID AND KYM! <3







1 comment: