Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BYE BYE DAVID AND KYM! ;"( HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNIE!!!!!

Hello, world! This is NocturnElle with the latest in my life in the world. This had to have been one of the most BORING Halloweens of my whole life! Even Dancing With The Stars wasn't too THRILLING. I was worried because David and Kym were second to last and Nancy and Tristan are in last place. Also, JR wasn't necessarily on his A-Game tonight. The judges REALLY are SO biased! I bet they're paid off. They were TOTALLY kissing Hope and Maks' asses because they didn't want him to throw another temper tantrum again like last week. BOTTOM LINE, HOPE CAN NOT DANCE! SHE CAN'T DANCE HER WAY OUT OF A HOUSE IF IT WERE ON FIRE!!!! That sounded stupid, but I don't care. Team Tango ROCKED THE HOUSE and they got TOTALLY JILTED! I must sound like SUCH a hater right about now, but I don't care. I hope you've all been voting! I'd like to give a shout out to my twinnie Amy, today is her birthday! Happy Birthday Twinnie! You're my twinnie, my sister, my best friend, and everything I could ever want in a friend and everything I could ever be in a person. I love you! 




Unfortunately, despite that I voted 24 times on Monday Night, that still wasn't enough to save David and Kym. I was ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED I WAS CRYING SO HARD THE SECOND I FOUND OUT! IT JUST BROKE MY HEART!!! I just saw in an interview with David on EXTRA! that his adorable daughter Coco is happy because now thus means that he gets to spend more time with her. Now more than ever, I REALLY think this show is rigged. It should have been Hope going home, and now thanks to Maks' temper tantrum last week he secured her place another week. I know for a fact they kept Chaz around because Cher was coming, and now that Kim Kardashian announced her divorce (SHOCKER!!!!), they're definitely gonna keep Rob around. 


Here's a look back on David's DWTS journey, even though I posted a lot of these pictures last week. 


SEASON 13 CAST PICTURES

WEEK 1: SEASON 15 PREMIERE
VINESSE WALTZ 
"SOMEBODY TO LOVE" BY QUEEN
SCORE: 18

WEEK 2: SOCK BOP
THE JIVE
"RUNAWAY BABY" BY BRUNO MARS
SCORE:18

WEEK 3: MY MOST MEMORABLE YEAR
THE RUMBA
"O-O-H CHILD" BY THE FIVE STAIRSTEPS
SCORE: 24

WEEK 4: MOVIE SCORE WEEK
THE PASO DOBLE
"INDIANA JONES THEME"
SCORE: 23

WEEK 5: 80'S WEEK
ARGENTINE TANGO
"TAINTED LOVE" BY SOFT CELL
SCORE: 25


WEEK 6: BROADWAY WEEK
THE QUICK STEP
"WE GO TOGETHER" FROM GREASE
SCORE: 23
THEY GOT JILTED!!!!!! I WAS THERE AND HE WAS FANTASTIC!
KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK, DAVID AND KYM! <3
                                           

WEEK 6: BROADWAY WEEK
GROUP DANCE
"BIG SPENDER" FROM SWEET CHARITY
SCORE: N/A

                        
WEEK 7: HALLOWEEN
CHA-CHA-CHA
"ABRA CADABRA" BY THE STEVE MILLER BAND
SCORE: 24
WEEK 7: HALLOWEEN
TEAM TANGO
(DAVID ARQUETTE, KYM JOHNSON, J.R. MARTINEZ, KARINA SMIRNOV, NANCY GRACE, AND TRISTAN MACMANUS)
"DISTURBIA" BY RHIANNA
SCORE: 23
WEEK 7 ELIMINATIONS
BOTTOM 2: NANCY AND TRISTAN AND DAVID AND KYM
ELEMINATED: DAVID AND KYM
BYE-BYE DAVID AND KYM!!!! ;"( 




David, if you're reading this by an weird stroke of fate, I just want to say that I've been rooting for you and JR since Day 1. You truly made it such a joy to tune in every week to see your quickiness, charisma, and dedication, and you really transformed into such a wonderful dancer. These kinds of shows have a tendency to turn into a popularity contest as well as having the judges lean towards favoritism. People also tend to get a little too attached and emotionally involved to whom they're rooting for, which is case in point for me. I don't think it's fair that you got jilted in your scores or got kicked off, you DESERVE TO STILL BE THERE! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!  Despite this, please know that your immense fan base voted for you and love you to death because of your silly genuine self. You should really be proud of yourself for everything you've accomplished. Keep smiling and don't spit. Keep dancing also! I hope to see you around in Hollywood one of these days. I think you're keeping a fantastic head on your shoulders despite the unfair results.  I really don't know what else to say, I'm still speechless, so I'm going to dedicate one of my favorite songs to you, "Stand" by Sly and the Family Stone. This also goes out to everybody out there, keep STANDING NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I've posted the song as well as the links to David and Kym's interviews on both Good Morning America and Jimmy Kimmel, the latter being hilarious, even though Jimmy burned David's dancing shoes!!! Good Night Moon, Good Night World! Until I blog again.
Elana Jade Rebel <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment